24 November 2012

All Packed & Ready to go...

Up early this morning 4.20am so we don't miss our flight at 8.45pm tonight lol...With a tummy full of butterflies and feet that haven't touched the ground, I can hardly believe that today is finally here. I managed to get 4 hours sleep last night, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!!! With such a long flight a head of us.

When I started to pack I was hoping for 20kg & after nearly finishing packing mine came in at 17.4kg!! So with Paul packing his in at 10.75kg, I can top up some extra's in his case...

I cant believe that I am about to live my dream, being in Paris for our 20th Wedding Anniversary, this will be memorable for sure.

      Travel documents and Passports

My luggage and carry on

All our luggage including carry on

So with everything packed and ready for our trip the countdown gets closer with 11hrs and 10mins until we take off whoohoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle
    The blog looks very pretty.....so you!!!!!
    Great luggage too, you should be able to spot yours easily. You've done well with the packing as it is cold and you need more clothes for the weather. Enjoy your best holiday ever!
    Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy getting so excited now...just want to get on the plane & head for Paris.....Remember i said sorry if I wake you with my Paris text lol

    ReplyDelete