11 November 2012

The Countdown Begins...

Well, with 13 days until we go I'm excited that's for sure. Thinking of all the things I need to do still and wondering what I have forgotten. I still remember putting a request in for this holiday at work 18 month's ago, gosh that time has flown. 

My BIGGEST challenge will be my luggage and trying not to pack too much. Well all I can say is I don't know how Tracy packs so light I am hoping to get under 20kg's lol... knowing when I went to Melbourne for 3 days I took 23kg. So Europe for 5 weeks with less then 20kg's here's hoping... 


Tracy told me that no one has ever come back from holidays saying they wished they had of packed heavier, so I am keeping that in mind. I am going to need a small bag just for technology. I'll be taking 2 iPad's, a MacBook Air, 2 cameras and an external hard drive and all of their accessories.

4 comments:

  1. HI Michelle
    Packing light is definitely the best but don't forget you need room for souvenirs! I learnt a lesson there after shopping in New York City!
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get Paul tp pack lighter so I will have more room......lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    I love your logic. Men don't mind wearing the same thing over and over and they do appreciate it when we go to the trouble of looking nice for them so I am sure Paul will oblige. Trace is right though, you will appreciate having room for extra weight after you start shopping. I am as excited for you Michelle as you are.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    So glad your following my blog.......I think I am more excited then a kid a Christmas time. Paul has told me he will be packing light...Yippee more room for me lol.

    ReplyDelete